Model: Granterra™ Rider
MSRP: Call for Price
Length: 97 in. (246.3 cm)
Height: 59.5 in. (151 cm)
Width: 70.5 in. (179 cm)
Weight: 4,100 lbs. (1,860 kg)
Turning Radius: 68 in. (170 cm) left / 91 in. (241 cm) right
Engine & Drivetrain
Engine Make: GM® for LPG / Mitsubishi® for diesel
Engine Type: 3 l for LPG
Horsepower: 74 hp for GM / 47.3 hp for Mitsubishi
Cleaning Path: 66 in. (167.6 cm) single-side brush / 78 in. (198 cm) dual-side brushes
Broom Size: 50 in. (127 cm) main length / 24 in. (61 cm) side length
Hopper: 63 in. (152 cm) max. dump
Hopper Capacity: 27 cu. ft. (0.76 m³) / 1,800 lbs. (816.4 kg)
Advance Granterra Rider
Heavy-duty construction and massive capacity.
The Granterra™ is the largest, most durable sweeper in the Advance line. Heavy-duty steel construction withstands years of rugged use, even in the harshest environments.
- Equipped with a standard 50 inch main broom and single-side brush, the Granterra™ offers a 66 inch wide sweep path. Add an optional second side brush to expand the sweep path to a full 78 inches.
- Granterra takes on your largest areas and voluminous debris, both indoor and outdoor. The huge 27 cubic foot hopper will gobble up 4 x 4s, 2 liter bottles, sand, gravel, paper – whatever you throw at it.
- Granterra handles rough debris, but it’s easy on the operator. Comfort features include an adjustable suspension seat with lower back support, oversize tires for a smooth ride, and an available all-weather cab, complete with air conditioning, heat and defroster. Easily maneuver tight, congested areas with full time power steering, and single foot pedals to control forward and reverse.
- Granterra is the ideal solution for facilities such as cement, gypsum, chemical, steel and utility warehouses; aluminum plants; foundries; and big box distribution centers. These high-production machines stand ever-ready to do your most difficult sweeping.
- 66 inch sweeping path with standard single-side broom, or 78 inch (198 centimeter) path with available dual-side brooms
- Heavy-duty steel construction throughout for reliable performance and durability
- Ergonomic cab and controls assure operator comfort and productivity
- Large capacity 27 cubic foot hopper with available exclusive forward low dump
- Advanced dust control and filtration systems
- Complete instrumentation features hour and voltmeter, oil pressure, water temperature and electric fuel gauge
- Overhead guard
- Safety lights
- Dual-side brooms
- SE air cleaner
- All weather cab, available with air conditioning
- Heater, defroster
- Fire extinguisher and back-up alarm system
- Various types of brooms