Forklift Operator Training
- It is an OSHA law to have your forklift operators trained in the ‘safe operation of Powered Industrial Trucks’ (Forklifts)
- All newly hired employees must be trained and evaluated before he/she is assigned to operate a Powered Industrial Truck
- Evaluation or Re-Certification needs to be conducted at least once every three years
- Powered Industrial Trucks include: Sit-Down Riders, Stand-Up Riders, Rough Terrain & Telescopic Handlers, Truck Carried ‘Donkey’ Lifts, Order Pickers, Electric Pallet Trucks.
4- Hour Class designed for Forklift Operators
- This class satisfies OSHA 1910.178 training requirements for classroom and hands-on training. Classroom discussion, videos, instructor demonstrations, a written test and driving evaluation are included
- Available on-site at customer location or at our facilities
“Train the Trainer”
8-Hour Forklift Safety Training Class designed for Companies
- provides forklift operators with an in-house OSHA compliant training program. Certificate of Completion issued
- Basic materials included
Contact Us for reservations or to schedule on-site training. Students who successfully pass the course will receive a wallet card and a Certificate of Achievement.